[Geany] Snippets - support for variable values in multiple places?

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Wed May 11 01:10:07 UTC 2011

I wonder if it's possible to insert in multiple places within a
snippet the same string? For example, I have a snippet which inserts
some HTML code that refers to an image and I use the description of
the image in two places within the same snippet. As I understand the
manual, you insert "%cursor%" anywhere that you want the cursor to
jump to so that the user can insert text. If I enter a title for an
image in my example snippet I would prefer to have that also inserted
elsewhere in the same snippet.

--
Russell Dickenson