[Geany] Request for feedback on my contributions to newsletter issue 1

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed Mar 23 01:59:09 UTC 2011

On 22 March 2011 18:50, Thomas Martitz
<thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:
> On 20.03.2011 23:08, Russell Dickenson wrote:
>>>
>>> The only thing I feel weird about is the last sentences at the end of
>>
>> OK, I understand the "self-congratulating" comment. I'll check the
>> rest of what you said against what I wrote. I can't quite remember
>> exactly.
>
> I don't see a problem with this.

Being self congratulatory is a bit of a minefield, the tolerance level
before its seen as negative varies from culture to culture and person
to person.

In a volunteer contributed newsletter I don't think we can expect
contributors to take all this into account, and we don't have a
specific editorial board to review it, so I think they really can only
write from their own point of view.