[Geany] Wiki?

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Thu Mar 17 01:18:40 UTC 2011

Matthew Brush wrote:

>MediaWiki is probably the most standard Wiki software (ie. Wikipedia and
>friends) and it's written in PHP.  It also supports ReST as noted in
>this thread.  I've never heard of DocuWiki though, it looks interesting
>too.  I haven't looked at PMWiki yet.

There's a few geany users around who could help with MediaWiki too,
including any custom extension and skinning requirements (waving!)

>[...]  Personally I don't feel too strongly about which software, but I
>would think something familiar to people who may edit other Wikis would
>be good.

I reckon there would be more people conversant in basic MediaWiki markup
than most other wikis' markup styles.

PS: I really like the idea of having a wiki for geany. Would probably
contribute something, as I reckon would others who generally just lurk
here.
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"Nobody ever rioted for austerity" - George Monbiot