[Geany] Wiki?

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Tue Mar 15 22:51:40 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, den 15.03.2011, 16:36 +0100 schrieb Michael Spahn:
> I would offer the hosting and maintenance.
>
> We could use a sub domain like wiki.geany.org, f.e.

I guess hosting is not that issue, actually. There are a lot of guys who
have own (virtual) servers, including myself. But geany.org itself is
already placed on a server and I think the sub domain should also go
there. :)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D