[Geany] Geany newsletter - proposal for developer interviews

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Wed Mar 16 23:50:32 UTC 2011

On 17 March 2011 09:36, Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 06:39:49 +1000
> Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson at gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

>> I don't know if this explanation has made things clearer or not... :)
>
> Yepp, at least I've got you and I like that idea. Somebody like to take
> this part over to create maybe three questions and doing the interview,
> most likely via email? Russell, as you did suggest this, maybe do you
> like to take this over?

Although I hadn't mentioned this anywhere I'm happy to take on this
task. I have done this for the Frugalware Linux newsletter with
success so I'll try a similar approach with the Geany interviews. I'll
put together a list of questions soon.

--
Russell Dickenson