[Geany] Wiki?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed Mar 16 00:55:49 UTC 2011

On 03/15/11 17:26, Russell Dickenson wrote:
> Please ignore my previous message. :P I don't know why I mentioned the
> newsletter. The proposal for a wiki whose content is able to be edited
> by Geany's community members was so that hints, tips, snippets etc
> could be shared. I claim that cosmic waves temporarily interfered with
> my brain waves.

They are (or could be) related.  For example, the newsletter could get
ideas for stuff to write about from the Wiki, like topics for Feature
Focus and so on.  Likewise, the Wiki could be used to expand on things
from the newsletter.  It could also serve as a sort of scratchpad to
work on the newsletter (or ideas for the newsletter, topics wishlist,
etc) before the issues are released.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush