[Geany] question about geany plugins API...

Stephan Beal sgbeal at xxxxx
Tue Jun 28 21:59:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> A very start could be http://www.geany.org/manual/reference/howto.html
> Also you could browse through Geany's common plugin project repository.
> http://git.geany.org/geany-plugins/tree/geany-plugins

Great, thanks :).

> Hard to really give you a plugin you should take as an example, as I'm
> not 100% knowing your plans how plugin shall be look like ;)

Me, neither ;).

> (OK, there
> is the demoplugin inside Geany's sources inside plugins-folder you
> could use as some kind of a dummy)

Thanks again :).

i can't promise i'll do this, but i've been looking for an excuse to write a
GTK-based GUI app, but didn't really have an app in mind. This would give me
a good starting point.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/