[Geany] relative paths in project files: is there an option?

Stephan Beal sgbeal at xxxxx
Tue Jun 28 19:57:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:44 PM, Jiří Techet <techet at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a part of my not-yet-reviewed patches. The only difference is
> that I try to open the absolute paths before the relative ones to keep
> the patch as compatible with the current behaviour as possible. But
> it's not a problem to swap the order (it looks it makes more sense
> when reading Stephan's problems).

:-D

i like the idea of first trying absolute paths, so this wouldn't break our
umpteen other project files :).

To be clear: this isn't a demand - i won't hate geany if it's not added, but
i will occasionally growl. i know this is your project and your time, and as
an active OSS developer (but not on geany ;) i know users' feature requests
aren't always the features you want to implement. But if you've got the
patches laying around and it wouldn't cause too much breakage...

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/