[Geany] setting geany with intel fortran compiler for ubuntu

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Jun 9 00:35:12 UTC 2011

Hi Luca,

On 9 June 2011 06:32, Luca de Ruvo <lucaderuvo at hotmail.it> wrote:
> Hi,
> usually I use Geany (OS-UBUNTU) for compiling gfortran, but now I must use
> Intel Fortran and I would like setting Geany also for this compiler.
> Is there anyone who give me an help for doing this, giving me some exemple
> of configuration?
> I think I have to change the setting in the dialog window:
>
> Build->Set Includes and Arguments
>
> but what I have to write there?

You just put the same command as you use on the command line but with
the source filename replaced with %f and the output filename replaced
with %e.

As Matthew said, you will need to read the compiler documentation to
find the command and options you use on the command line.