[Geany] setting geany with intel fortran compiler for ubuntu

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed Jun 8 21:54:20 UTC 2011

On 06/08/11 13:32, Luca de Ruvo wrote:
> Hi,
> usually I use Geany (OS-UBUNTU) for compiling gfortran, but now I must
> use Intel Fortran and I would like setting Geany also for this compiler.
> Is there anyone who give me an help for doing this, giving me some
> exemple of configuration?

There's a fair bit of documentation out there for this.  Lex's
tutorial[1] seems quite relevant, as well as the information in the
manual[2].

Of course, consult your compiler's documentation for information on what
options to pass in and such.

[1] http://wiki.geany.org/howtos/configurebuildmenu
[2] http://www.geany.org/manual/current/index.html#build-menu-configuration

Cheers,