[Geany] Wiki?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Jun 3 11:44:00 UTC 2011

> Done so.
> But it looks weird, 40em is too few I'd say:
>
> https://tiwtr.uvena.de/wiki/playground

Yes, the 40em seems to include the sidebar, so it would need to be wider.

> I installed the wrap plugin anyway (in the Geany wiki). If you want,
> play around with it, even at the risk Frank will hate us :).
> Seriously, we could at least try what's possible and then decide
> whether we want this or not.
> In general, I share Frank's opinion of a common layout and style across
> the wiki however in this particular case I also see the benefit of a
> custom max-width for the page.

As an experiment I set the width to a reasonable number.  I don't
think it makes the page stand out as different.

The only problem is that acronyms break headings, I think because the
plugin doesn't prevent the acronym substitution in headings that the
normal docuwiki does.

The simple solution I have taken is to remove the acronyms (including
Geany) in the headings but its something to note when adding new
ones..