[Geany] [ANN]: Geany Zen Coding Plugin

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Sun Jul 10 09:22:29 UTC 2011

Am 10.07.2011 04:58, schrieb Matthew Brush:
> Hi,
>
> I have made a Zen Coding plugin for Geany supporting 'Expand
> Abbreviation' and 'Wrap with Abbreviation'.  If anyone wants to try it
> out you can find it here:
>
> https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-zencoding

I miss a clear statement about what it does.

After looking a bit deeper, it seems to a snippet plugin?
Can you elaborate what it can do what the built-in snippet supprt can't?
Also I'm not sure if I'd be happy with "Wrap with Abbreviaten", it seems
to compensate the lack of cursor position setting to me.

Otherwise, it's interesting code wise. Do you think you saved a lot of
work compared to writing it in C or Vala, even with the glue code needed?

Best regards.