[Geany] relative paths in project files: is there an option?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Jul 2 00:16:34 UTC 2011

> i despise the "Auto, my ass!" Tools - haven't touched them in about 8 years,
> except as a user of projects which use them. i prefer plain old GNU make
> 3.81+.

Pure make is a bit back to the future,

1. doesn't handle changes to compile options unless you manually make
clean and compile the lot, even if the option only applies to part

2. doesn't handle changes to dependencies other than C or C++ and then
only if you remember to do make depends

(oops preaching again, time to climb off the soapbox)

PS and it gets fooled when files go back in time (rare but *really*
confusing when it happens)