[Geany] When might Geany Portable be upgraded to 0.20?

Oliver Krystal mr.soup12 at xxxxx
Mon Jan 31 02:21:34 UTC 2011

Nope, I'm actually working on it right now.  I just changed some of the
GTK handling, so I need to test it in a virtual machine before I release
it for preliminary testing by the community.