[Geany] When might Geany Portable be upgraded to 0.20?

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Mon Jan 31 01:41:41 UTC 2011

On 31 January 2011 10:35, Oliver Krystal <mr.soup12 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  When I take the time to do it.  Though I think I will hurry up now!  I'm
> very honored to see this kind of request.
>

> On 1/30/2011 6:46 AM, Russell Dickenson wrote:
>
> I wonder if anyone knows when Geany Portable might be upgraded from
> 0.19 to 0.20?

Honoured? Wow! I thought you might be a little annoyed.

Just do it whenever you have time. I just wanted to know if it was on its
way or whether perhaps I might learn how to produce it.

Thanks for packaging Geany in this format because I find it very useful. I
use Geany Portable at work on Windows XP and also use Geany (packaged by my
Linux distro) at home.

--
Russell