[Geany] Per-workspace instance of Geany

Randy Kramer rhkramer at xxxxx
Sat Jan 22 23:41:50 UTC 2011

Well, from the peanut gallery, to me there's an obvious
preference--number 4--it should start a new instance in the current
workspace.  For now it doesn't affect me, because until I get a lexer
for askRhk, I'm only experimenting with Geany.  But, once I start using
Geany as my default editor, I'd expect to have at least one instance in
every workspace (desktop) that I'm using, and files that I open in the
workspace should open in the instance of Geany in that workspace.

Randy Kramer