[Geany] do not open oversize files

Milan Babuskov milan.babuskov at xxxxx
Tue Jan 4 17:54:33 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 6:42 PM, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
>> Alternatively, if the file browser would show the file sizes that
>> would also work. It happens to me sometimes to accidentally open the
>> wrong file and thus lock up the system.
>
> Changing the GTK file browser is beyond our control, but I agree that
> would be useful.

Actually, I rarely use the system file browser. I meant Geany's
intergrated file browser, as seen on this screenshot:

http://www.guacosoft.com/geany.png

Although, Geany users with smaller screens might object to this,
because there isn't much space available in that window anyway. Maybe
a messagebox is better idea.

Thanks,

--
Milan Babuskov