[Geany] Tags and Syntax Highlighting

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue Aug 9 20:04:32 UTC 2011

On 08/09/11 12:56, Alexander Eberspächer wrote:
> On 09/08/11 21:49, Matthew Brush wrote:
>
>> Thanks for reporting and fixing this, it's now committed by Colomban
>> into geany-themes master branch.
>
> Thanks to both of you!
>
> Let me hijack this thread for a short question: do you know if any
> attempts to add the Solarized colors have been made?
> (see http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized)

Maciej Ciemborowicz has this theme[1][2] in his fork of geany-themes for
converting TextMate themes to Geany.  I think they might need a little
tweaking to get some of the stuff the automation isn't yet handling
right, but they might be usable.

Looking at the screenshots for Solarized, it's also quite close to
Colomban's Tango light theme and the Tinge theme.

[1]
https://github.com/ciembor/geany-themes/blob/master/colorschemes/Solarized%20%28dark%29.conf
[2]
https://github.com/ciembor/geany-themes/blob/master/colorschemes/Solarized%20%28light%29.conf