[Geany] Expose yellow wavy line in GeanyIndicators

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Fri Aug 5 13:17:39 UTC 2011

> Sounds reasonable to me, can you submit a patch (I think for editor.h
> and highlighting.c but do check if anything else is needed).

I have attached some patch, I hope it is enough.

> PS and if you want to add the ability for the standard system to have
> another regex for differentiating warnings from errors that would be
> even cooler, but a lot more work.

Do you have in mind building? From what I saw in code (mind I don't
build anything usually, I am mostly Python programmer and if I build I
just run make from the terminal), the red indicator is used to mark
some errors in code. I understand that Geany parses output of the
compiler and sets indicators in proper places? So I could also try to
parse warnings in the compiler output and set those indicators there?

--
Filip Gruszczyński