[Geany] Expose yellow wavy line in GeanyIndicators

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Aug 5 11:07:42 UTC 2011

2011/8/5 Filip Gruszczyński <gruszczy at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Right now there are only two values in GeanyIndicators. There is a
> cool red underline for errors, but it would be even cooler to have a
> yellow wavy underline for warnings. Would that be possible for you to
> expose such value there?

Sounds reasonable to me, can you submit a patch (I think for editor.h
and highlighting.c but do check if anything else is needed).

PS and if you want to add the ability for the standard system to have
another regex for differentiating warnings from errors that would be
even cooler, but a lot more work.