[Geany] A new look?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Apr 2 12:07:22 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 10:38:16 +1100, Lex wrote:

>>> Actually last comment from Enrico was docuwiki (Had to go look up in
>>> trash to be sure:-)
>>
>> I just guessed based on the "Powered by PmWiki running the "Light"
>> skin." on the bottom of geany.org.
>
>So who reads the fine print? :-)
>
>Dunno, last email from Enrico on the thread definitely says DocuWiki
>over PmWiki

It wasn't meant as a final decision.
Just wanting to collect possible solutions.

And as you both noticed already, dokuwiki or pmwiki or something else
is just the question for the new wiki, I never talked about the main
website. I think we could keep it running at PMWiki (I said more on
this later in the thread).