[Geany] greanygdb can't find ttyhelper on FreeBSD

Aldis Berjoza aldis at xxxxx
Tue Sep 21 18:03:17 UTC 2010

Hello!
I'm maintainer of geany-plugins FreeBSD port.
Today I tried to update port from v0.18 to v0.19, and everything was fine
but one thing:
geanygdb can't find ttyhelper.

I install plugins manually with FreeBSD makefile, and I tried to Install
ttyhelper to many directories, where it could work (The way I see it, is
that it should be in same dir as geanygdb plugin)

In FreeBSD we install 3rd party software to /usr/local so geany plugins
goes to /usr/local/lib/geany.

I tried to install ttyhelper to /usr/local/lib/geany/
/usr/local/lib/geany-plugins/ /usr/local/libexec/geany/
/usr/local/libexec/geany-plugins/ I even tried to install it to
/usr/local/bin/ it just doesn't work....

I don't understand why.... any hints?

Here's my current work on plugins:
http://files.bsdroot.lv/pub/FreeBSD/ports/ports/devel/geany-plugins/Makefile

I marked geanygdb broken for now... Once I resolve this I will commit this
port to FreeBSD

Thanks in advance
--
Aldis Berjoza