[Geany] Another request from a new user

Stefan Zimmermann znafets at xxxxx
Wed Sep 22 18:17:28 UTC 2010

Hi.
maybe I misunderstand but I find it very convenient to just press a key
(e.g. F3) on a word without having to select it and travel from word to word
in the document by repeatedly pressing F3.
Geany is in my eyes the editor I was looking for a long time. Switched to
Geany a couple of weeks ago and I am more than happy with it. Any change in
behavior of especially this, will have others come up and ask for changing
it back.
Me for instance. :) ... If there is a way to configure that individually
(even more than already possible) fine with me.
But changing, as you said such an important area, would need a vote of more
than one user in the majority's interest.

there is hope for everybody's likes and dislikes - Geany's plugin system

best

Stefan

P.S. Hey, Geany Core-Team, great piece of work !