[Geany] save documents automatically before compiling

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Sep 21 22:33:50 UTC 2010

On 22 September 2010 00:57, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:01:07 +1000
> Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 20 September 2010 23:04, Timothy Boronczyk <tboronczyk at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Will this be standard behavior or configurable through a preference?
>>
>> Configurable per build command because some users don't want it for
>> things like a single compile but do want it for make commands.
>
> I thought we agreed just a global pref. I think per command is too
> complicated. Perhaps a per-project pref is OK too.

Ummm, no the last I remember was that some wanted make type commands
to save all (since they use all) but not simple compiles, (IIRC??) so
I started to do it per command, but I'm happy with just global, so
long as I can get my .h saved as well as the .c :-)