[Geany] Grep-interface won't cache the last path to search in

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at xxxxx
Sun Oct 31 18:25:44 UTC 2010

Christoph Siefer wrote:
> Hi, me again ;)
>
> Suddenly "search in files" won't rememeber the path to search in from
> the call before (same session). Everything else is remembered.
>
> No Geany-updates or so, may be it's an preferences/user-scope issue?
>
> geany 0.18 (Kaine)
> on Ubuntu Lucid
>
> Regards,
>
> Christoph Siefer

Although I can't rule out some preference settings issues, for me Find
in Files always starts in the directory that contains the file that is
open in the main window. If no files are open, it starts in my home
directory.

Bob S.