[Geany] Question about extrasel plugin

Vineet Jain vinjvinj at xxxxx
Thu Oct 28 18:04:51 UTC 2010

> The plugins are not necessarily written and maintained by the Geany
> crew.  Plugins can be listed on plugins.geany.org so that Geany users
> can find them easily, but the author is not forced to set them up in

While I would agree with all of this it just seems sad that such a
powerful feature (besides ultraedit and you guys, no one seems to have
gotten this right) is left as a plugin and especially one which is not
on the nightly built site. You really should consider making this part
of the core geany app. I can't believe anyone would not want this
functionality by default.

> The solution is, as Frank said, to compile the extra plugins yourself.

Just copying the binary release from the 0.19 version worked for me.