[Geany] Compiling Multiple Files

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Fri Oct 22 18:43:52 UTC 2010

Le 22/10/2010 20:36, MATT GRINNAN a écrit :
> Is there a way to compile multiple files in geany? I work with a lot of
> c and c++ programs so I hope there is a way to compile both with
> multiple files.
AFAIK, Geany can't compile multiple files by itself, but anyway I don't
think the current Geany's integrated build commands are really meant to
build large programs.

But Geany can launch any command you want when you ask for build. So if
you use a simple Makefile, the Autotools, CMake, Waf, Scons or whatever,
you can simply choose the right command to launch. For make-based builds
(Autotools, CMake in most cases, ...) you simply need to use the Make
action (F9 by default IIRC), Build->Make.

Regards,
Colomban