[Geany] Context menu item missing in windows explorer

Oliver mr.soup12 at xxxxx
Sat May 15 06:08:05 UTC 2010

I managed to install Vista in a virtual machine (touch and go, didn't think
it would work for a minute or 5).  Anyway, if I don't choose run as
administrator, it will install it to C:\Users.

This is most likely related to "RequestExecutionLevel user" be changing and
testing it for you guys, when I get a chance.