[Geany] two ideas: filebrowser and scribble

startx startx at xxxxx
Fri May 14 06:41:10 UTC 2010

hello.

i "discovered" geany only a few month ago and i really love it.

1) however,  was wondering about the filebrowser:

would it be hard to extend the filebrowser functionality with
standard operations like "delete, copy, cut, paste, rename" of files?
is this planned for the near future?

despite my long "love and hate" relationship with eclipse, i always
liked the fact that i did not have to leave the IDE to do such
operations there.

2) it would be great to have a scratchbook (scribble) "per project",
rather then just one file. i often make use text files just to make
notes, but having one only for all my projects (i have a lot of them
now) is a bit confusing.

startx