[Geany] filename template wildcards - Re: Different templates for .c and .h?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri May 7 11:03:10 UTC 2010

On 7 May 2010 19:19, Joerg Desch <jd.vvd at web.de> wrote:

> On Thu, 6 May 2010 17:39:53 +1000
> Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 6 May 2010 15:43, Joerg Desch <jd.vvd at web.de> wrote:
> > ~/a_temp_geany_dir/bin/geany will be the executable, run  it with -c to
> > specify where you want the config to be.
>
> OK, that was the missing tip. ;-)
>
> OK, if compiled and installed rev4880. The replacement doesn't work. After
> saving the custom template, the display is cluttered.

Just tried it and 4880 works for me, don't you hate people who say that!!!

Fresh build Opensuse 11.0 x86-64
Using GTK version                  : 2.12.9
Compiling Subversion revision      : r4880

> After playing with geany in this state, I've got one segfault. Restarting
> geany with the previously cluttered file comes up the a file which is less
> bad.
>
> I've made some screenshots. Anyone interested in the screenshots and the
> stored files?

Yes screenshot is a good idea, sorry, but "cluttered" could mean anything
:-)