[Geany] filename template wildcards - Re: Different templates for .c and .h?

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Fri May 7 09:19:14 UTC 2010

On Thu, 6 May 2010 17:39:53 +1000
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6 May 2010 15:43, Joerg Desch <jd.vvd at web.de> wrote:
> ~/a_temp_geany_dir/bin/geany will be the executable, run  it with -c to
> specify where you want the config to be.

OK, that was the missing tip. ;-)

OK, if compiled and installed rev4880. The replacement doesn't work. After saving the custom template, the display is cluttered. After playing with geany in this state, I've got one segfault. Restarting geany with the previously cluttered file comes up the a file which is less bad.

I've made some screenshots. Anyone interested in the screenshots and the stored files?

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>