[Geany] filename template wildcards - Re: Different templates for .c and .h?

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Tue May 4 07:21:08 UTC 2010

On Mon, 3 May 2010 16:01:11 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:59:49 +0200
> Joerg Desch <jd.vvd at web.de> wrote:
>
> > The template wildcard {filename} is replaced with "unnamed.c" (in
> > German "unbenannt.c"). This isn't a good choose, because you have to
> > rename it
>
> If it's found near the start of the file, e.g. 2nd line, then it is
> replaced when the file is first saved. This could be improved.

I've tried this. In my release of Geany (0.18 / Ubuntu PPA), the template wildcard {filename} is always replaced with "unnamed"/"unbekannt". Immediately after loading the template. Even in the first two lines of the file.

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>