[Geany] Max open files?

m8847 m8847 at xxxxx
Mon May 3 16:36:18 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2 May 2010 23:48:03 +0200, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>
wrote:
> Weird.
> Long time ago, there was a stupid limit of 25 files. Yes, that was
> stupid and we removed that limit :).
> Then there was basically no more real limit except that in the
> configuration file only 100 files were stored, that was sort of a bug
> and has been fixed some time ago (long before Geany 0.18, in July 2008).

Today, at work, I checked the version of Geany, and it was ooooooold.
Build date was August 2008! ;-)
But maybe I checked it out earlier, so your fix date is probably ok.
Not strange it did not save my files. :-)

I'll update it first thing in the morning.

With my laptop, I have 0.18.1 but I have had a lot of issues where ACPI
never allowed me to wake the machine after a suspend to ram. So maybe -
most likely, really - I just assumed that the files missing at start up
where missing because of the same reason as the stationary. Sorry ;-) I'll
keep two eyes open just in case, but you guys can relax.

I am kicking myself for not upgrading... :)

Best regards,
 Micael