[Geany] bubbles IDE... good idea for Geany?

Timothy Boronczyk tboronczyk at xxxxx
Fri Mar 12 14:22:02 UTC 2010

I haven't read too much about it... just a quick skim through their
promo video. But from what I saw, Bubbles looks like an obnoxious take
on code folding. I predict it won't find much use beyond a niche of
amateur programmers. People have tried visual programming before with
moderate success bordering on epic failure, probably because
programmers are a rare breed who don't like breaking their
concentration, relying on the mouse just to see the next function.

-Tim