[Geany] bubbles IDE... good idea for Geany?

spir denis.spir at xxxxx
Fri Mar 12 12:17:28 UTC 2010

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:19:42 +0000
Liviu Andronic <landronimirc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Geany users
> Yesterday I came across a post regarding a new-concept IDE, and I am
> mostly curious what other IDE devels/users think of the concept [1].
>
> Regards
> Liviu

Looks nice and practicle at first sight.
But I guess this is not (only) a new way for IDEs, rather for GUI in general. This may probably suit an IDE once the new way has become common in GUIs in general. Otherwise the programmer needs to first learn a whole totally different way of working with the computer. (This issue is similar for me to the one faced when starting with eg emacs, while maybe not that big.)

Denis

la vita e estrany

spir.wikidot.com