[Geany] How to build a local plugin installation?

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Mon Jun 21 11:10:46 UTC 2010

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:51:53 +0000
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> I'm not sure how to best modify only temporally, as I did set it inside
> my .zshrc and never ever cared about :)

I now simply export the environment variable (manually) and build the
plugins. (Nearly) all works fine. Thanks again.

The problem with the templates replacing the filename still not works. ;-)
Nick Treleaven is aware of this problem (Thread: BUG: storing a custom
template clutters buffer.)

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>