[Geany] How to build a local plugin installation?

Chow Loong Jin hyperair at xxxxx
Mon Jun 21 10:33:53 UTC 2010

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:45:53 +0200
Joerg Desch <jd.vvd at web.de> wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:35:14 +0000
> Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
>
> > I did set up my PKG-config dir to include also local installation,
> > so the configure script will catch up the 0.19 as first
> > installation.
>
> Super fast answer. Thanks.
>
> Do you modify the environment variable or is there a option for
> configure (which I currently miss)?

The configure script internally modifies
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=${geany_libdir} temporarily for locating geany's
include files for a non-standard path. ${geany_libdir} is what's passed
to --with-geany-libdir, and is the directory where geany.pc is found.

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin