[Geany] dark background persistent in print-outs

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jun 20 17:27:33 UTC 2010

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:54:18 +0200, daspostloch wrote:

> hi,
>
> does anyone else have this problem:
> when printing from a dark background,
> each character has a dark background
> on the printout, too? any ideas for
> fixes other than changing color scheme?

There is an existing bug report about this in the bug tracker. It
should be possible to find it by searching :).

IIRC we said that it's good enough to use the currently used syntax
highlighting colours for printing as well. So, whatever the user uses
as his colour scheme, it's also used for printing.
Obviously, that sucks for people who use a dark colour scheme but using
something like the default colour scheme would suck for people who
slightly modified the default scheme and then wonder why the printout
looks different.

IMO it's not worth to change this but I usually don't print a lot so
that doesn't mean much.