[Geany] Compiling from source on Cygwin platform

Thomas Hedden thomas at xxxxx
Sun Jan 10 13:34:28 UTC 2010

After I sent my post about this yesterday,
I noticed something about the error message:

undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_sj0'

I noticed that `___gxx_personality_sj0' begins
with THREE underscores. I haven't looked at
the code at all, and don't know anything about
it. But if the THREE underscores were a typo
for TWO underscores, it might explain why
the reference is undefined. Can anyone say
whether the code contains references that
begin with THREE underscores?

Tom