[Geany] vertical green line in Geany code window

Oliver Krystal mr.soup12 at xxxxx
Fri Feb 12 23:49:53 UTC 2010

Check to make sure you have the latest version  :-) Its been there since
.16 (when I started using it).  To hide it, Choose edit, Preferences,
Then editor, display.  About half way down, there's /Long Line Marker/.
You can do a couple things with the available radio buttons, but the one
you want is disabled.