[Geany] vertical green line in Geany code window

Carl Cosgrove carlcosgrove at xxxxx
Fri Feb 12 23:39:01 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am new to Geany and looked for most of an hour through the online help and by Googling and can't find an answer:

I'm sure that the vertical green line that appears in the Geany code window several inches from the left margin is an aid to many users, but I personally find it distracting and can't find any answers on how to hide it. If someone could tell me what it is even for, and particularly, how to hide it, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks very much!

Carl Cosgrove
Monroe, WA