[Geany] Several keyword styles per filetype

Wolfram Kläger wolfram.klaeger at xxxxx
Tue Feb 9 12:17:48 UTC 2010

Am 08.02.2010 22:22, schrieb Dominic Hopf:

> I assume you are using Geany 0.18 at this present? - I'm afraid what you
> want to do is not possible yet, because Geany versions until 0.18 just
> know about word1 and word2 as far as I know.

I am reading the manual etc. over and over again. Where is my mistake,
when I cannot even setup my word2 style?

> The method Geany works with those configuration files is getting some
> work at the present and it will be easier to set styles then. I'm not
> sure if it will be possible to customize the keywords then as you wish,
> but maybe the developers think it is a good idea to implement this.
>
> In any case: Stay tuned for Geany 0.19!

Few days ago, I discovered Geany and decided to replace my longtime
favorite EditPlus. If Geany is going to deliver more than two keyword
styles, fine. If not, I'm certainly happy with it, anyway. But, if not
done already, have a look at EP's

Preferences, Styles, Settings & Syntax

in conjunction with a typical *.stx config file. IMHO, this fits
perfectly any keyword style needs, I can imagine.

Wolfram