[Geany] Multiple directory build an direct access to files

Javier Vilarroig javier.vilarroig at xxxxx
Thu Apr 15 10:52:27 UTC 2010

Hi.

First of all, I love geany :) Thanks for it!!

I'm having a little problem on my current project.

It's a C++ program, an I'm using a complex directory structure with a
Makefile in each subdir, with automake/autoconf system.

When launching make on the main directory it spawns every make on the
corresponding subdirs.

The problem is on the errors management. I get the compilation report on
the lower subwindow, but when I press on an error in order to go to the
corresponding file and line I get an error mesage because the makefiles
are reporting the filenames without path information, as every make
executes on his own dir.

My question is: ¿Is there a way to inform geany on what directories it
can search for source files in order to avoid that?

Thanks in advance, and excuse my poor English.

--
Javier Vilarroig Christensen
X Infor
sip:javier.vilarroig at ekiga.net