[Geany] Managing projects

Egbert Bouwman egbert.bouwman at xxxxx
Mon Nov 30 21:32:09 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 20:57 +0100, Frank Lanitz wrote:
> Can you please be so kind and give a case here for? So just an
> example we might understand what you are going to do as at least I'm
> not sure what s there question here ;)

One of my projects is about experiments with the Levenshtein (!)
algorithm. I had called it 'Leven'. Because Leven means Life in dutch,
after a week I didn't see immediately what the project was about. So I
wanted to rename it.
And for the purpose of this answer I created a new project Testing.
But now I can't get rid of it, unless I delete the two elevant files in
the projects directory, and edit the geany.conf file.
egbert