[Geany] Send selection&newline to terminal

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at xxxxx
Mon Nov 30 00:11:06 UTC 2009

On 11/29/09, spir <denis.spir at free.fr> wrote:
> If this works, why don't you write the to-be-evaluated code with blank lines
> from start:
>
> "2+2
>
> 3+3
>
> 4+4
>
> "
> Or write it with simple line separators, then search&replace "\n" --> "\n\n"
> (with "use escape sequences" checked).

Apparently this no longer works in SVN. However, it is not a viable
option. The written code can get hundreds of lines long, and would
usually be grouped in paragraphs (separated by empty lines). Writing
everything one-line-separated would simply render the code unreadable.
While adding separators at the end of each line would seem to me an
unnecessary, perhaps tedious burden.

Thank you
Liviu