[Geany] Japanese encodings

Yo Sato yosato16 at xxxxx
Sun Nov 29 10:20:41 UTC 2009

Thanx Enrico, this does switch the encoding, which allows me to continue
using the program!

However it would be nice to see the Japanese encoding detection improved
(the problem happened both on Linux and Win versions). I also find it a
bit misleading to see the encoding display at the bottom when the text
gets garbled when the text is actually in that encoding (and decoded
wrongly).

Yo