[Geany] Two feature requests

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Wed May 20 20:21:16 UTC 2009

I've got two more feature requests. First is - I believe - rather
small. When I add new document and press save, the file dialog starts
in my home. Could it start directory of the file on the tab left to
the new one? Usually, when I am working on some project and I want to
add a file, I want to add inside the project dir, not somewhere else.
That would make this operation much faster.

Second one is bigger though: why geany doesn't have any kind of Trac?
It would be much easier to post bugs or feature requests there,
instead of mailing list, and they would be much more visible.

--
Filip Gruszczyński