[Geany] Two feature requests

Milan Babuskov milan.babuskov at xxxxx
Wed May 20 20:42:29 UTC 2009

2009/5/20 Filip Gruszczyński <gruszczy at gmail.com>:
> I've got two more feature requests. First is - I believe - rather
> small. When I add new document and press save, the file dialog starts
> in my home. Could it start directory of the file on the tab left to
> the new one? Usually, when I am working on some project and I want to
> add a file, I want to add inside the project dir, not somewhere else.
> That would make this operation much faster.

I would like this one as well.

Especially because the file dialog in Gtk does have "recently used"
shortcut, but I cannot click on the file in that list and then edit
the name. I understand that this means that Geany is providing a
workaround for a shortcoming in Gtk, but still...

Thanks,

--
Milan Babuskov
http://www.flamerobin.org