[Geany] New request (if not exist) : restore tab

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Tue Mar 31 22:44:49 UTC 2009

Andrew Janke schrieb:
> I have no idea who you are but a bit of friendly advice. You are
> probably not on the right track to convincing Enrico (or any of the
> other developers) to write this for you. I have always found Enrico
> (and Frank) to be extremely helpful and for that I thank them.
>
> Comments such as the above and you previous reply help no-one and
> probably just make Enrico (and others) wonder why they bother spending
> so much time developing Geany. I see the "smiley" but this does not
> hide, forgive or remove your trite tone.
>
> Now lets all move on and get back to doing what we all do best.

I wasn't not trying to convince him, nevertheless his complaints about
Firefox didn't explain anything about why it isn't going to be done,
making his whole post poorly helpful to the thread.

I'm not the one asking for the feature (and I don't plan to ask for it),
but I'm still curious why features are rejected.

Best regards.