[Geany] New request (if not exist) : restore tab

Andrew Janke a.janke at xxxxx
Tue Mar 31 22:19:12 UTC 2009

Hi Thomas,

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 05:36, Thomas Martitiz <s0523936 at fhtw-berlin.de> wrote:
> Fine :) Now, if you would sent the emails twice, and would stop full-quoting
> emails....

I have no idea who you are but a bit of friendly advice. You are
probably not on the right track to convincing Enrico (or any of the
other developers) to write this for you. I have always found Enrico
(and Frank) to be extremely helpful and for that I thank them.

Comments such as the above and you previous reply help no-one and
probably just make Enrico (and others) wonder why they bother spending
so much time developing Geany. I see the "smiley" but this does not
hide, forgive or remove your trite tone.

Now lets all move on and get back to doing what we all do best.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)